As a Junior Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for a global implementation of Salesforce. You will serve as the point of contact for users who require support, configuration, reporting and training. You will be an internal expert for Salesforce functionality, technology, customization and development.
Here are a few things you'll likely find yourself doing in this role...
- Help drive user adoption and best practices to further the long-term success of the system
- Creation and maintenance of reports, dashboards, workflow rules and sharing rules
- Perform all tasks related to the day-to-day operations of Salesforce., including managing users, creating and maintaining custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, maintenance of page layouts, and support of app exchange applications
- Help identify and implement new Salesforce features and functions in response to business needs
- Understand and translate business goals, and business processes into a solution that meets the needs of the various departments partners throughout the company that utilize Salesforce
- Respond to issues or questions from users throughout the organization, resolve technical and functional support issues, manage data loads, review data quality and provide training on new features and functionality
- Analyze the existing implementation of Salesforce and make recommendations for improvement or best practices
Here's what you need to have...
- Position requires a minimum of 1 year of Salesforce experience with Enterprise or Unlimited Edition including customizing objects, workflow and validation rules.
- Must have knowledge of Salesforce.com security (roles, profiles, role hierarchy and sharing rules) and a strong understanding of relational data.
- Experience gathering business requirements, defining an implementation plan and orchestrating an update to Salesforce.com is required.
- Experience with data cleanup procedures is essential.
- Must have experience with Salesforce data tools, such as Data Loader and Excel Connector.
- Prefer candidates with Salesforce Administrator certification.
- Also prefer experience with databases, SQL and Visualforce.
- Position requires exceptional people skills with the ability to effectively interact and work with diverse personalities.
- The ideal candidate is customer focused, action oriented and committed to driving quality results.
Essential Job Functions:
· Organizing and coordinating information and deadlines
· Extensive verbal and written communication
· Frequent computer and telephone use
· Sitting for long periods of time
· Attendance during core business hours
· Concentrating for long periods of time