Courier Customer Service Specialist
SEARCH Group Partners, a premier recruiting firm, is looking for an experienced Courier for one of our clients located in St. George Utah.
Here are a few things you'll likely find yourself doing in this role...
- 1. Safety Awareness: Safely operates a motor vehicle in a variety of conditions and environments to complete deliveries of equipment, packages, specimens, and supplies.
- 2. Service Focus: Ensures the needs of the customer is the primary focus. Shows interest in and understanding of the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- 3. Effective Communication: Clearly conveys information and ideas in a manner that engages the customer, helps them understand and retain the message, and invites response and feedback.
- 4. Managing Work: Manages time effectively and accomplishes assigned tasks. Organizes work sets priorities and determines the correct use of resources.
- 5. Initiative: Supports department goals and objectives. Takes a proactive role in all department initiatives.
- 6. Adaptability: Adjusts to dynamic business needs and conditions. Adjusts appropriately to the needs of the situation with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives.
Here's what you need to have
- Valid driver's license with no restrictions
- Six months of experience in a customer service or logistics position.
- Meets the requirements for a routine driver as outlined in Intermountain Healthcare's Motor Vehicle Driver Policy (typically fewer than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years).
- At least 21 years old as required by DOT to operate a commercial motor vehicle. (NOTE: This is not required for Homecare employees because they are not required to obtain a CDL card.)
- For positions assigned to Courier Services: Ability to obtain valid CDL Medical card (obtained by getting a basic physical from a Physician to assure driver is safe and fit to drive) within 30 days of hire.
- Experience using internet and email applications.
- A DOT Medical Card
- Physical requirements, Climbing, Lifting, Pulling/Pushing, Seeing, Sitting, Squatting/Kneeling, Standing, Walking
About SEARCH Group Partners:
SGP provides professional talent acquisition and consulting services. The services we offer include temporary, temporary-to-hire, permanent placement, executive search, consulting, interim management transitions, on-site solutions, outsourcing, talent development and human resources. SGP believes in and understands the importance of investing time into both our clients and candidates. We know what it takes to forge successful, professional, long-lasting relationships and partnerships. We represent an exclusive network of professionals and take the time to get to know every one of our clients and candidates personally.
At SEARCH Group Partners, we celebrate and support diversity and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. In order to comply with federal regulations, we maintain records of the race and gender of applicants. For this reason and this reason only, we ask that you indicate your gender, race and ethnicity. If you do choose to answer these questions, this information will not affect your being considered for employment opportunities for which you are qualified