Registered Nurse RN Reports to: Director of Nursing Services
We are seeking a compassionate, professional Charge Nurse to join a skilled nursing facility's nursing team. The ideal candidate will be a licensed professional nurse who will work together with the Assistant Director of Nursing Services and physicians to provide exceptional patient care. The Charge Nurse is responsible for staff assignment and provides overall supervision of resident care activities.
- Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention
- Works together with ADON and DON as it relates to patient care outcomes
- Interacts with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes
- Adheres to appropriate nursing policies, procedures and standards to administer optimal level of patient care.
- Current LVN or RN License in the state of CA.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or an approved LVN / RN program.
- 1-3 years of experience in a skilled nursing facility, or extensive training in a skilled nursing care facility, hospital, or other related medical facility as a LVN / RN.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Possess leadership ability and the willingness to work with and supervise professional and nonprofessional personnel.
- Strong written and oral communication skill