Controller for Logistics Company - Plano, TX
SEALINK INTERNATIONAL INC Plano, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role As Sealink International Inc., continues to grow at hyper speed, we are looking to add a Controller to manage all finance functions; financial and management reporting. They will work closely with the leadership team to ensure long-term business strategies are supported by effective financial strategies, as well as appropriate operating and financial controls, disciplines, processes and efficiencies. The successful candidate for this opportunity will be a hands on manager who can provide accounting leadership to the growing finance department.
- Manage all financial operations of the Company, including planning and analysis, cash and debt management, accounting, treasury, audit and tax.
- Deploy processes and metrics to achieve company growth and profitability objectives.
- Provide financial decision support for customer engagements and business operations.
- Manage all GAAP financial statements, month end and year-end financial statements
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure systems and controls are in place to prevent misappropriation of funds.
- Create and enforce accounting processes and controls. Including receivables management.
- Build and oversee corporate credit card usage and expense policy.
- Hire, train and manage accounting or financial team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong debit and credit knowledge is a must
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to maintain a high standard of discipline and professionalism.
- A creative thinker capable of initiating new ideas or solutions to business issues.
- Demonstrated commitment, self-motivation, and drive.
- Ability to work in a fast-past, competing deadline driven environment.
- Communication – Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Willingness to collaborate with all levels of the organization in order to achieve the desired results.
- Teamwork – Commitment to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team.
- Strong business acumen with ability to drive decisions in a highly collaborative culture
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Experience & Expectations
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or business is required
- Advanced degree, MPA or MBA is preferred but not required.
- CPA license is required.
- 5+ years managing finance for rapidly growing companies.
- Strong track record of growth and success.
- Must live in or around Plano, TX or be willing to relocate.
- Must pass a background check.
Benefits: In addition to an attractive salary, we offer the following
3% match on 401K plan
Long term disability insurance
Short term disability insurance
If this sounds like you and is an opportunity you can get excited about, then please apply now!