Systems Engineer I
- Posted: 23 days ago
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.Job Description
Seeking a junior Systems Engineer who is a new graduate and has internship experience in the Aerospace industry performing requirements management including: requirements creation, tracking, flow down, coverage, verification tracking, compliance matrices, etc.
- This candidate will work closely with System Architects to help define appropriate levels of requirements
- Will work closely with Hardware and Software Engineers to ensure module, FPGA, and software designs meet customer requirements
- Will work with the customer to ensure that both SEAKR and customer requirements are clear, consistent, correct, and complete
- A background in detailed hardware or software design, familiarity with management of requirements and change orders, and efficiently adapting to changing customer requirements is preferred
- Experience with requirements management tools is a plus
- Experience with Digital and or RF electronics design, schematic capture, FPGA design, embedded system design, single board computers, or embedded software design is highly desired
- Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering majors are preferred
A Bachelor's degree is required, along with 0-2 years of experience.
Compensation: Base pay range is $70,000-75,000 depending on qualifications. SEAKR has very rich medical, dental and vision insurance plans, along with a generous 401(k) retirement plan. In addition to base salary, employees are eligible for a year-end bonus. SEAKR offers a variety of paid leave, such as vacation, sick, bereavement, and FMLA.
SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
US Citizenship Required
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all employees must be fully vaccinated or have a medical or religious exemption as of the date stated in Executive Order 14042. Exemptions will be handled by Human Resources.
TechnologyView all jobs at SEAKR Engineering
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?