Penetration Test Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.Job Description
Seeking a Systems Engineer specializing in assessments of both hardware and software vulnerabilities and exploitations for multiple programs and provide guidance on mitigation strategies (red force and blue force focus). Candidate will have a strong grasp of the information assurance industry and ability to implement mitigation strategies to identified vulnerabilities to increase information system’s ability to withstand cyber attacks from multiple attack vectors.
- Analyze network, hardware and software applications to identify possible vulnerabilities and attack vectors then provide risk assessments and mitigation strategies
- Experience employing dynamic analysis of HW and SW via simulation, penetration testing, fuzzing, etc.) for hardware and software
- Can speak to HW and SW based penetration tests and best practices
- Design and develop information hardened systems to ensure the security of data during storage, transmission and use
- Candidate continues to review and learn about existing and emerging threats (security flaws, 0-days) and understands defensive designs needed to deter/stop possible threats
- Experience implementing the Security best practices of Development Security Operations (DevSecOps) applications and best practices
- Experience with the design of FPGA, ASIC, PCB, processors, virtualization, security enclaves, root of trust and memory management
- Desired: Experience with Reverse Engineering HW and SW based components/applications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Experience with reverse engineering, system security engineering, data protection and risk assessments of information platforms
- Experience with requirements management tools is a plus
Compensation: Base pay range is $80,000 - $120,000 depending on qualifications. SEAKR has very rich medical, dental and vision insurance plans, along with a generous 401(k) retirement plan. In addition to base salary, employees are eligible for a year-end bonus. SEAKR offers a variety of paid leave, such as vacation, sick, bereavement, and FMLA.
SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
US Citizenship Required
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all employees must be fully vaccinated or have a medical or religious exemption as of the date stated in Executive Order 14042. Exemptions will be handled by Human Resources.
TechnologyView all jobs at SEAKR Engineering