SDI Marketing is hiring an outgoing Field Sales Supervisor to provide support for our in-field Sales Representatives at various retail locations in the Windsor area.
COMPANY: SDI Marketing (www.sdimarketing.com)
TITLE: Field Sales Supervisor
HOURS: Full Time
PAY RATE: $16 + Commission
LOCATION: Windsor, ON
Our sales representatives work in field to promote, educate, & initiate sign-ups for our client’s financial products. As a Field Sales Supervisor you will be managing, training, coaching, & mentoring anywhere from 5-15 field sales representatives. Our ideal Field Sales Supervisor is energetic and self-motivated and will demonstrate themselves as a contributing member of our sales team.
Your goal is to build a Sales team that exceeds targets, while creating the best customer service experience possible. You will be monitoring the rep’s performance metrics daily and providing coaching as needed to ensure your team’s success.
Our client offers customers unprecedented value to their day to day banking, ranging from daily banking to mortgages and mutual funds. Not only will this position give you the opportunity to work with an exciting marketing agency (SDI Marketing), but you will also be able to develop your skills and knowledge whilst working for one of Canada’s top financial institutions!
WHY WORK FOR SDI?
· Flexible scheduling
· Competitive Pay: Base pay + an attractive commission structure
· Great company culture and a rewarding environment
· Unlimited growth opportunities
· Extensive, personalized paid training with our management team
- Provide the new sales representatives with coaching and training to meet sales targets, while maintaining quality customer service
- Scheduling and conducting on-site check-in’s and willing to travel.
- Develop and implement sales plans to achieve financial targets and provide reports as required
- Work collaboratively with the Account/Regional/Field Managers to ensure all client needs are met
- Recruit new candidates to structure an exceptional sales team
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the sales team to motivate and encourage sales teams to exceed expectations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Post-grad/Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent education preferred
- Sales team management experience is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to drive team performance within a customer-centric sales environment
- Able to work flexible hours; evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Persuasive, confident and enjoys interacting with customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- 18 years of age or older
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Clean criminal background check
OVERVIEW OF THE ORGANIZATION
SDI is recognized as one of the leaders of Integrated Marketing Solutions Services in Canada. We deliver services designed to help solve our clients’ toughest business issues. Our unique combination of services includes Sports Marketing, Experiential Marketing and Epic Events, Credit Sales and Acquisition, Integrated Strategy, and Creative and Digital Solutions. See what we’re up to here! https://vimeo.com/114142644
HOW TO APPLY
Are you outgoing and enjoy interacting with people? Do you want to maximize your earning potential? Do you want to kick-start your career and join a growing team? If you answered YES to these questions, don’t wait – apply today!
Visit our website at www.sdimarketing.com to learn more about our organization, and why you should join our growing team!
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, e-mail inquiries or recruitment agencies, please. SDI Marketing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE). SDI Marketing is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.