The Analyst will act as a liaison between SDI operations (including, but not limited to Sourcing, Operations/Buying, and Field Operations) and the client. This integral position will be accountable to ensure client satisfaction by improving Best In Class (BIC) storeroom operations.
- Ownership of Match Exception (ME) resolution processes, including but not limited to:
- Run daily ME report and analyze root cause of errors
- Formulate corrective action plans and monitor status.
- Interface with all necessary parties (internal departments, clients, suppliers).
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Inventory analysis and reconciliation of cycle counting events.
- Monitor and rectify issues utilizing expedite report (open purchase orders), includes:
- Ensuring timely delivery of priority orders.
- Communicate delivery expectations to client.
- Investigate and remedy errors with supply ordering.
- Manage Best In Class corrective action plans.
- Back-up Site Manager when required.
- Manage Return To Vendor (RTV) processes including repair tracking process.
- Oversight of Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) program.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years’ relevant industry experience required.
- Customer service experience, including client facing experience required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP software experience required
- Project management experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Six Sigma/Lean principles.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Commitment to quality and customer service is a must.
- Must be able to work autonomously; motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated team player with strong communication and collaboration skills with ability to influence without formal authority.
- Strong knowledge of basic manufacturing processes.
- Experience working with trades in a maintenance or repair environment preferred.
- Demonstrated ability of excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office software skills and experience with ERP software.
At SDI, we take pride in helping manufacturers across North America compete more effectively in a challenging global marketplace. We do this by thinking differently, questioning conventional wisdom and constantly challenging the status quo. We are evolving the way leading manufacturers think about their maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) strategies - the critical supply chain of parts, materials, equipment and consumables necessary to keep plants and facilities operating safely and productively. We are driven to help companies eliminate waste, minimize their risk exposure and help them to better compete on the world stage.
"And with corporations learning to take advantage of the Internet-of-Things, they are discovering a new breed of SCM (supply chain management) partner that is capable of quickly delivering high impact, enterprise class solutions with minimal disruptions,"Paul Martyn for Forbes.com
We see ourselves as a 50-year-old startup. We have transformed MRO supply chain management from a cost of doing business to an enabler of great business. We are the inventors of Integrated Supply, Enterprise MRO, and now MRO As-a-Service. As advocates for industry change, our mission is to make the process of simplifying and optimizing each client's MRO supply chain so intuitive, so transparent, so empowering that our clients can achieve the enterprise-wide efficiency, productivity and reliability they demand.
We are SDI.
If you believe what we believe and are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment where your hard work and personal contribution will lead to career advancement and significant earnings growth, we may have a position for you.