SDI Marketing USA is hiring outgoing Sales Representatives to work at one of America’s largest retailers!
OVERVIEW OF THE ORGANIZATION
SDI is recognized as one of the leaders of Integrated Marketing Solutions Services in U.S. and Canada. We deliver services designed to help solve our clients’ toughest business issues. Our unique combination of services includes Sports Marketing, Experiential Marketing and Epic Events, Credit Sales and Acquisition, Integrated Strategy, and Creative and Digital Solutions.
Your objective as a Sales Representative is to be responsible for acquiring new credit card customers at one of America’s largest retail chains. Successful candidates will possess strong communication skills, confidence, and develop customer relations, resulting in the ability to close multiple sales per hour! The Sales Representatives will work independently at retail locations, maximizing sales by educating customers about our credit card rewards and benefits, and signing them up on the spot, if interested. Furthermore, enhancing the customers' in-store experience by representing the brand.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
• Hourly plus commission ($40,000-$80,000 annually).
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability benefits for eligible employees.
• Company-paid Life Insurance for eligible employees.
• Paid training & development with National training program.
• Paid breaks/lunches.
• Flexible schedule and locations.
• Acquire credit card customers.
• Engage and educate customers to maximize consumer loyalty.
• Communicate brand information to customers and answer any questions/inquiries.
• Must be comfortable working independently and operating iPads.
• Goal-oriented with the potential to close multiple sales.
• Organized, punctual and a positive work attitude.
• Strong face-to-face communication.
• Customer-focused, with the ability to relate to and confidently offer persuasive rebuttals.
• The ability to listen, understand, and advise on brand and product information.
• Great people skills with no fear of rejection!
• Comfortable approaching and talking to strangers
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Pass a background check as an employment requirement.
SDI Marketing is committed to providing an accessible and safe workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates within the hiring process.
Do you want your earnings to reflect your efforts? SDI values and rewards its employees for their work, and motivates them with attainable goals. Don’t worry, we provide the training!
Remember, you have full control of how much more you can earn!