We’re looking for a graphic designer who wants help take all our marketing to the next level. Someone who wants to help grow all our brands and can deftly navigate multiple projects, shifting priorities, and horrible handwriting … all while maintaining design integrity, accuracy, and consistency.
Our new Graphic Designer, as part of our Creative Services team, will help grow all our brands. You’ll design and maintain tons of content that includes STEM curriculum and student planners; as well as fashionable bullet journals, notebooks, adult coloring materials, and everything in between. We sell a lot of B-to-B, but also on Amazon, Etsy, and our own e-commerce sites … you could even design the next viral sensation!
Here’s the stuff HR made us include about what you’d be doing with us:
- Receive work assignments from creative services manager based on current needs, your experience, and your particular strengths in design, advertising or communication.
- Create new products to generate sales for various brands.
- Update existing products to increase sales.
- Participate in marketing, product development and advertising strategy creation.
- Manage and maintain graphic files, including photos, logos and art.
- Develop and/or coordinate multimedia packages for particular assignments.
- Contribute to planning of digital and print projects, as dictated by the assignment, and monitor roll-out of the project and check for success level at conclusion.
- Develop draft product and advertising text and layouts as part of campaign materials and presents to director of marketing for review and approval.
- Review all product lines for accuracy and reviews for enhancement. Revise and maintain product files.
- Design internal and external implementation materials such as user’s guides, how-to manuals and internal product guides.
Other things that are important:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Graphic Design or related field
- 2+ years of full time experience in graphic design preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, with a very good knowledge of InDesign
- A great eye for small details and ability to solve design problems quickly
- Strong communication, professionalism and ability to work without a lot of direction
- Portfolio of professional work
So, if you’re looking to join a team that thrives on coming up with cool things and figuring out how to get them done, apply today! (Include a portfolio – we need to see what kind of game you have!)