- Expired: January 14, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Opportunity: Program/Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time, W2 employment; Exempt, salaried; Eligible for paid benefits
SD Solutions, LLC is a fast-growing professional services company, providing Cybersecurity, Strategy & Governance, IT Modernization, Management Consulting, and Professional Services solutions to large and small clients in the federal government sector. Our broad spectrum of services also includes digital & legacy transition, decommissioning, communications, event planning & logistics, and operations. It is our mission to deliver enduring results to our clients using strong business acumen, technical solutions, and management services. Our core values include quality, timeliness, integrity, trusted relationships, and corporate citizenship.
SD Solutions is seeking a capable and experienced Program Manager to provide support for our project at IRS. This individual will lead a multidisciplinary team integrating with other contractors and Government employees to strengthen key roles the IRS undertakes to fulfill its mission.
- 5 years of experience supporting the Department of the Treasury (preferably the IRS) as either a government employee or contractor
- 5 years of Program Management experience overseeing complex IT projects
- 10 years of overall work experience in the IT field
- Candidate must have excellent communication, teamwork, leadership and conflict management, and critical thinking skills.
- PMP Certification or equivalent Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Recent experience supporting IT modernization efforts
- Participate in meetings with the government and support solution development activities.
- Serve as the main Point of Contact (POC) for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), and the Government Program Manager
- Provide overall management support to ensure all projects move together toward meeting established goals and objectives
- Be responsible for program efforts in several areas, including cost management, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities
- Should have project management skills like planning, scheduling, program strategy, reporting, proposal writing, and budget planning.
- Utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues and problem areas as well as write and review technical documents
- Full-time, W2 employment
- Exempt, salaried
- Eligible for paid benefits
Clearance, Citizenship, and Work Location
- Clearance requirement: Active MBI is MUST.
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Work Location: Lanham, MD
Note: Due to Executive Order 14042, all contractors must be vaccinated for COVID-19 or provide a justification/accommodation for not obtaining vaccination. Please be aware that this will be a requirement for selection for this role.
SD Solutions Culture
We are a fast-growing company who puts people first. Our focus is on building the right team to provide exceptional services to our customers and to grow with our organization. We offer very competitive compensation and a very attractive benefits package. We believe in corporate citizenship and provide several levels of support to students, schools, teachers, and other organizations in our local community. If you are looking for a new opportunity to make a difference and build your career in a positive way, please join us. We're waiting for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
SD Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual's race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline, and termination.
Whenever possible, SD Solutions makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by law.
Candidate Referral Fee Program
SD Solutions wants to reward you for helping us identify qualified, talented professionals to join our team. Send us your friends and professional connections and we'll reward you with a cash bonus!
To submit a qualified referral, please visit our website. You'll need to send the candidate's contact information and/or resume to SD Solutions and include "Candidate Referral" in the subject line. Your referral must be an active candidate interested in new opportunities. You must include the candidate's full name and contact information (i.e., email address and phone number).
Please https://www.sdsolutionsllc.com/candidate-referral-fee-program/ for more details of the Candidate Referral Fee Program.
SD Solutions LLC
Get fresh Employment Development jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.