Executive Assistant to CEO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k,
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for the administrative and organizational management of the CEO’s office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision.
This position requires frequent communication and coordination with management, county and state officials, stakeholders, and clients.
· Assist the Chief Executive Officer with daily schedule and duties, to include managing calendar, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.)
· Coordinate DBHDS/DMAS Audits – Including but not limited to reporting, presentation and audit logistics
· Serve as liaison with external agencies, private, state and federal
· Manages CalendarWiz, Practical Health, Office Duties, Human Resource files
· Provide general administrative support to the Team to include.
· Receiving and interacting with clients and staff.
· Answering and managing incoming calls.
· Maintaining paper and online records and defining procedures for their retention and retrieval
· Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.)
· Drafting correspondence and presentations.
· Recording, transcribing, and distributing notes/minutes of meetings; and
· Providing other daily support to staff as needed.
Perform general office/facilities management duties to include:
· Managing inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed.
· Planning space allocations, layouts, and floor moves as required; arranging for and supervising building maintenance; and
· Maintaining office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep.
Assist with various payroll and human resources functions to include:
· Entering new employees into the payroll system
· Maintaining required and voluntary payroll deductions in the payroll system
· Perform initial processing of semi-monthly payroll, including time sheet review
· Running supplemental payroll reports as needed
· Posting position openings to job sites and managing flow of incoming candidate applications
· Maintaining human resources files in accordance with laws, regulations, and established standards.
Skills and Experience
· 5+ years of solid administrative experience in an office setting.
· Associates Degree from an accredited college or university; Bachelors preferred.
· Prior experience with Human Service and/or non-profit organizations business environment (prefer]
· Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills (in English)
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines
· Ability to Multitask in a fast paced, high volume organization.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The successful candidate must be:
· Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission and vision of the organization.
· A strategic thinker who is adept at multi-tasking in fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes
· Outgoing, straightforward, and creative
· Able to work independently and take initiative
· Results oriented
· An adaptable, flexible problem-solver
· Team-focused, enjoy working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening to and respecting others; able and willing to assist co-workers in the development of their own professional skills in order to ensure the team’s success; and
· A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
SD Carter Enterprise LLC
3251 Old Lee Hwy Suite 407Fairfax, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?