SCS Interiors has one opening for a Production Assistant to join our team. The individual should be able to use hand and power tools in support of product development and upholstering. We are a fast paced upholstery company that works with customers in aviation, transportation, and commercial environments. Any CNC or CAD experience is a plus.
We are currently looking for someone to assist with installing cladding onto seat frames. Cladding is the plastic/composite covering that attaches to the base of a seat frame (to hide the internal compenents). It is a production/assembly type role within our manufacturing environment. This role requires high attention to detail and ability to follow a specific process.
Other Duties include:
- Installing seat covers
- Creating foam kits
- Re-upholstering furniture
Work hours are 6:30a-5p Monday - Thursday.
The openings are full-time positions with an excellent benefit package. If you are interested, please provide a cover letter and resume with your application.
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Clean driving record (preferred)
- Group Health Insurance & HSA
- PTO accrual (4 hours per pay period)
- Simple IRA with 3% Company Match
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Four day work week
Starting pay is $15/hour+ depending on experience