- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Summary: The Data Clerk position will provide operational and administrative support to the Private Division, which includes Chicago Public Schools (CPS), Pace Taxi, and other NEMT rides.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain Pace Taxi Reporting Standards and ensure Trip Performance times are entered within 1 hour
- Retrieve, record, and administer time and attendance for Drivers using designated systems
- Monitor/track hours worked, employee breaks, and overtime
- Maintains accurate staffing data in TDP (i.e. active, terminated, leaves of absences, etc.)
- Reconciliation for Aides Payroll
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2-3 years in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software especially in Excel
- Must have a strong working knowledge of a Paratransit Software
- Must have superior communication skills using multiple mediums for daily employee interaction
Work Environment: The work is performed while seated at a desk in an office setting. Work will require repetitive motions associated with the use of general office equipment and PC use.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employees shall perform other duties as appropriate. SCR Medical Transportation, Inc. reserves the right to change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. SCR Medical Transportation is an EOE.
SCR MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION INC
BusinessView all jobs at SCR MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION INC