Nature and Scope: SCR is a rapidly growing, specialized public transportation company that has built its reputation in the industry with a strong focus on customer service, on-time performance and continuous improvement. The foundation for its success is based on core values and cultural norms in the organization centered on sensitivity, caring and responsiveness, values embodied in the name of the company itself, SCR. Successful employees in the organization embrace these values and also demonstrate high standards of excellence, hard work/dedication/ professionalism, respect, adaptability, dependability, patience and team work.
Basic Function: The primary function of the Call Center Supervisor is to assist the Call Center Manager in coordinating and overseeing the daily operations of the call center. This includes providing weekend and holiday shift coverage, monitoring agent activity and providing training, development, and coaching to Call Center Agents when necessary. The supervisor is also expected to monitor and ensure that all call center procedures are performed in accordance with the objectives in the organization mission statement and within the guidelines of the PACE contract.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer reservation and ETA calls daily.
- Ensure that all call center requirements outlined in the PACE contract are met or exceeded, i.e. 95+ Percent of Calls Answered within 2.00 minutes and talk-time of 120 seconds or less.
- Handle Supervisor Escalation Calls.
- Provide support to CSR’s by addressing questions, issues, concerns, involving booking reservations and responding to client ETA request.
- Provide direction to staff to ensure the timely completion of special projects.
- Perform research necessary in responding to Customer Assistance Forms (CAFS’s).
- Run and analyze Trapeze reports.
- Ensure all call center statistics are well documented and transmitted to Pace in a timely manner.
- Train, monitor and coach new hires.
- Ensure that Call Center Agents are checking their trips throughout the day.
- Ensure that Call Center Agents are using common locations whenever possible.
- Act as liaison between Dispatch and the Call Center.
- Assist with Travel Planning
- Ensure that all aspects of call center operations are performed within budget.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Successful training, coaching, and supervision of call center representatives;
- Achievement of call center metrics as outlined in goals and performance contracts
- Smooth daily operation of the call center as evidenced by the number of client complaints;
- Successful travel planning as evidenced by the number of client complaints and review of trip performance.
- 1 to 3 years proven track record of successful performance results in a Call Center environment
- Familiarity with Avaya Telephony systems and Trapeze reservation systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Call Center performance metrics
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent Inbound Call Center experience
Physical Demands: Sitting for long periods of time, operating a computer and phone, repetitive movement requiring manual dexterity and fine motor skills, normal color vision and good close-up vision to where computer screen will not inhibit vision.