- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Who is Analytichem Group?
We are a global company that operates as a vendor partner to analytical labs in the material, environmental and culture media markets.
We Enable the Science of our customers by manufacturing and distributing the high-quality reference materials, laboratory consumables, sample preparation equipment, chemicals & reagents, and culture media they require to collect accurate, actionable data. We are passionate about supporting the critical laboratory workflows that generate data utilized to improve operational efficiency, safeguard the environment, and secure global infrastructure.
We are a dynamic, mission-oriented group and are growing quickly both organically and through acquisitions, with seven companies across the globe and counting.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, where employees are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring and can grow with our organization as we become one Analytichem.
- Manage the preparation of the internal monthly financial statements and reporting packages.
- Oversee the preparation of the year-end file and corporate tax returns and manage the relations with external accountants.
- Develop, implement, and monitor financial policies and procedures.
- Provide analytical expertise in business analysis and financial modeling.
- Evaluate and streamline all financial reporting systems and accounting processes.
- Control accuracy and timeliness of accounting records.
- Oversee annual audit file preparation.
- Manage U.S. Sales tax reporting process.
- Oversee the preparation of the revenue and expense budgets for departments.
- Monitor monthly results and compare to budgets.
- Highlight and investigate significant variances.
- Update budgets as required.
- Submit progress reports and discuss with Management.
- Make recommendations to reduce overhead and operating costs.
- Participate in a group environment budgeting process.
- Review processes executed by the staff; propose and implement changes for better efficiency, speed and time.
- Train accounting staff as required.
- Monitor the process flow of company expenditures.
- Monitoring of the A/R - A/P processes.
- Overview on monthly accounting cycle.
- Coordinate eventual system automation changes to our reporting process/structure.
- Take an active role in integrating newly acquired companies into our existing reporting and system structure.
- Manage cashflow requirements.
- Monitor/maintain intercompany transactions.
- Contribute in establishing processes for day to day activities.
- Be the liaison with both Provincial and Federal government in times of audits.
- Take part in negotiation and review of contractual obligations.
- Degree in Accounting with relevant experience.
- 5 Yr Experience within a similar business environment.
- IFRS experience would be an asset.
- Experience with consolidation of financial statements and foreign-currency transactions.
- Manufacturing accounting knowledge with cost allocation.
- Strong computer skills; advanced Excel
- Superior analytical skills, detail oriented, excellent time management
- Fluently bilingual -English/French
21800 Clark GrahamBaie-D'Urfé, QC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Controller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.