Will work closely with the following programs: Hard to Place, Extraordinary Needs, Agency Operated Boarding Homes, Mother-Child Programs, and a Residential Treatment Center for the Developmentally Disabled in order to:
* Lead a group of team and family members through a discussion of adjustment for services.
* Focus on permanency planning.
* Develop specific and measurable goals for consumers.
* Respond to group dynamics.
* Must be flexible with time (early hours / late hours)
* Adjust the needs of the group based on each conference and its purpose.
* BA required, MSW preferred.
* Prior experience in social services a must.
SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer
Job: **QUALITY ASSURANCE -899*
Title: FTC FACILITATOR (Family Team Conference)
Location: New York-Queens-Jamaica
Requisition ID: 37377