Entry Level Marketing Associate
Our overwhelming growth over the last year has left us with more work than we can handle so we would like to welcome all candidates who are passionate about Sales or Marketing, with no or little experience to work alongside them. Full coaching will be provided and support will be giving to successful candidates.
Benefits of working here:
· International and National Travel
· IPad’s provided
· 1 on 1 Coaching by our Managers
· We ONLY work with Fortune 100/500 companies & Non-profit organizations
· Flexible Hours (full time, part time, long-term, short-term)
· Competitive earnings with uncapped bonuses and other incentives
· Progression opportunities
· Rapid personal and professional growth, transferable skills, experience
· Speaking to new and existing customers
· Dealing with promotions
· Planning different Marketing and Sales Strategies
· Processing Paperwork
· Face-to-Face with our customers – NO TELEMARKETING!
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
· Professional Image
· Work well in a team
· Have great communication and customer service skills
· Entrepreneur Mentality
· Career Oriented
· Friendly and positive vibe
OCC provides clients with a face to face marketing and fundraising force through business to business, business to consumer, and even retail channels. The goal at OCC is to increase clients' customer base and retention in our represented markets in Florida, Texas, and Georgia.
If you're over 18 years of age and looking for a fun, vibrant office environment where you can be yourself and learn and grow at your own pace, send us an application today!