THIS POSITION IS NOT GRAPHIC DESIGN OR TELEMARKETING
SCMG is a marketing firm willing to train Entry Level into Management.
SCMG provides the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of sales and marketing by utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. SCMG focuses on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports marketing, advertising, team leadership, sales, entrepreneurship and anybody with a competitive mindset.
We start all our sports minded consultants at entry level for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within; with the mentality that everyone can get from an entry level position to a management position between 4-6 months. We do not believe in tenor or seniority, we promote to management those who get the job done.
Our Sports - Minded team enjoys:
- Excellent work environment where fun meets success
- Support and backing from Fortune 100 clients
- Weekly bonuses and salary
- Upward mobility with a personal business mentor provided to each crew member
- Paid training bonus’ and weekly leadership development meetings
- Team nights
- Travel opportunities
- NO Graphic Design, NO telemarketing conducted, No D2D!
- Training in management for customer service, marketing, admin, and sales consultants
- Assisting in the daily promotions and services for our fortune 100 clients.
- Developing strong leadership skills to build a high performance, cross-functional team environment
If you think you have the sports minded and competitive drive to be on our team, APPLY TODAY!
No experience necessary. Compensation on pay for performance basis. Full time position only!
- Competitive individuals with a winning mentality to move up into management FAST!
- Sports minded and Energetic team players
- Team captains ready to lead and train
- Superior student mentality
- Candidates who are serious about a long-term career with a growing industry
- Candidates who are rea