We are seeking an experienced energetic Sales Assistant to join our cross-functional team. The Sales Assistant will support the team by thoroughly executing their role in the overall order fulfillment process while exceeding customer expectations. The candidate will be responsible to seamlessly multitask and fulfill daily responsibilities with consistency, and a positive attitude.
- Primary contact person for the customers you are assigned to
- Provide quick response and follow-up to all customer inquiries
- Daily management of customer orders, providing scheduling input.
- Monitor daily production schedules to ensure orders are met customer requirements
- Track the flow of consumer information
- Handle all forms of customer inquiries, requests, quality complaints and/or returns.
- Maintain and update customer master files, including specifications, correspondence, and pricing to ensure up to date information.
- Knowledge in certain Home Improvement acquisitions
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- 3 to 5 years of Customer Service experience, working closely with customers
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
- A team-oriented player with a commitment to excellence
- Must be an inclusive, articulate, professional thinker, with the ability make good and quick decisions on customer matters
Our Brand Management Firm offers a challenging, exciting work environment with competitive salary, bonus opportunities, benefits, and the opportunity for career development.