Customer Service & Sales Associate -- Salaried -- NEW MADISON OFFICE
SCMG Madison, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our growing office is looking to add 5 new Customer Service Representative positions to our team. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services.
We foster an environment of teamwork, ownership, and involvement to support a healthy and positive workforce. We're only looking for the best candidates with a great attitude, who are passionate about helping others. Our Company offers an amazing career opportunity.
- Extensive training in all areas
- Advancement based on merit and accomplishments
- Development in communication and marketing skills
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Leadership development training
- With our growth planned for the year 2021. We are hiring now for a couple of roles.
- 12-18 Entry Level Benefits Reps
- 6 Mid-Level Management Positions
- 2 General Management Position
Compensation is based on experience and performance; however, below are some average pay ranges for the roles we are filling.
- $50k-80k as Entry Level.
- $80k-900k as a Mid-Manager
- $100k-150k as a General Manager.
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service-oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- Sales experience is a plus, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management
SCMGWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, lots of room for growth!
BusinessView all jobs at SCMG