St. Vincent Healthcare seeks an experienced and passionate NeuroPsychologist to join our established and busy Behavioral Health team in a turnkey practice integrated with hospital services.
- Our hospital-employed position is your opportunity to practice without administrative burden
- Collaborative and supportive team members who are passionate about mental health
- Competitive Salary, Sign on Bonus, Relocation, Student Loan Repayment
- Psychological testing, psychotherapy and consultation; experience with neuropsychological testing; licensed or license eligible in Montana; Ph. D. or equivalent from a graduate program approved by the American Psychological Association required
- St. Vincent Healthcare is a 286 bed, Level II Trauma Center; serving a catchment area of 600,000+
- EPIC in inpatient and outpatient clinics provides uniformity for our physicians and our patients
- Opportunity for psychologists with an interest in Geriatrics*
Outside Magazine's #1 Town for 2016, Billings is a destination for outdoor enthusiasts! In Billings, physicians can reap big-city medicine benefits in a smaller community. We have a remarkable art scene with multiple galleries, museums and a local theatre that brings national productions and world famous entertainers. Billings is centrally located with easy access to anything from fabulous restaurants to quintessential mountain hiking. We boast a traveler friendly airport in a safe city with very little traffic! Montana is truly splendid; offering views, adventure and landscape incomparable to anything in the U.S!
In this position, the Psychologist provides direct psychological and neuropsychological services in acute, rehabilitation, and outpatient settings.
- Administers appropriate psychological and neuropsychological tests and interprets results.
- Provides feedback of test results to patient and/or family as well as other involved providers
- Establishes and documents treatment goals.
- Uses a variety of treatment modalities and techniques appropriate to patient?s age to accomplish goals.
- Provides emergency assessments as needed and participates in the BHA on-call rotation.
- Provides short term therapy to BHA out-patients.
Education, Experience and Licensure/Certification Requirements:
Requirements are representative of the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform the essential functions of the position
- Doctoral degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- Minimum of one year post-doctoral training in neuropsychology
- Current MT Psychologist Licensure or at least eligible
- Current BLS certification or ability to obtain within 3 months of hire
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment
- Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as the ability to learn new applications relevant to the position.