Gastroenterology Opportunity in Montana
We are looking for an energetic and skilled Gastroenterologist who is motivated to make a difference in their community. Our Gastroenterology program is dedicated to improving the lives of people in Montana, and decreasing gastrointestinal related diseases in this region while working towards a center of excellence. At St Vincent Healthcare, we equip our team with state-of-the-art technology to heal our community, 14 endoscopic suites and outpatient rooms, offer propofol/anesthesia blocks, and other advanced treatments. We have two Advanced Practice Providers to support the outpatient clinic as well as inpatient rounding.
- Opportunities for program development and leadership in areas of interest
- Competitive Salary with productivity incentives and loan repayment
- Open to new post fellowship graduates
- Signing bonus and paid relocation
- Excellent benefits
- Region?s largest Level II Trauma Center
- Regional and State-wide referral base
- Employed position
St Vincent Healthcare is located in Billings, Montana, a family-oriented community that provides an outstanding quality of life (and was voted Outdoor Magazine?s #1 Town in 2016). Montana is truly splendid; offering views, adventure and landscapes that are incomparable to anything in the US. With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
- Must be American Board Certified/Eligible
- ERCP required