St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health - and hope - to our patients.
- Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
- Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
- 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
- 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
- Cancer Care
- Children?s Healthcare
- Comprehensive Regional Services
- Heart Center
- Orthopedic Services
- Women?s Services
St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
Visit us: www.svh-mt.org
- Call is 1:4, Monday - Thursday and Fridays until 5pm; with all calls being taken from home
- Hospitalist Department takes call and admits patients over the weekend and on weekday evening hours
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm
- Abundant recreation activities are available year-round
- Excellent benefits and competitive salary structure
- Sign on incentive, moving allowances, CME reimbursement, and student loan forgiveness
- Must be American Board Certified/Eligible