St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health - and hope - to our patients.
- Billings, Mont. (est. 1898)
- Largest tertiary care hospital and Level II Trauma Center in Montana serving patients in eastern and south-central Mont. and northern Wyo.
- 2,100 associates, 529 medical staff
- 286 beds (201 are staffed)
Services & Expertise
- Cancer Care
- Children?s Healthcare
- Comprehensive Regional Services
- Heart Center
- Orthopedic Services
- Women?s Services
St. Vincent Healthcare is an award-winning hospital providing person-centered care. We are People Healing People throughout the communities that we serve, especially the poor and vulnerable.
Join our team of Family Medicine Providers in our brand new Bozeman Clinic!
St Vincent Healthcare is looking for a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join our dynamic and comprehensive program in Bozeman, MT. At St Vincent Healthcare, we are committed to providing exceptional patient care, as well as providing a high standard of living for our physicians. Bozeman, MT provides an outstanding quality of life, where you can practice state of the art medicine and also live only minutes away from unlimited access to amazing year-round activities. With two national parks, excellent fly fishing, hiking trails, 12 different ski hills, and over 300 days of sunshine, Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
About the Opportunity:
- By considering our opportunity you?ll be able to join a brand new - growing practice with a collegial group of Family Medicine physicians and excellent support staff.
- You?ll be able to practice big city medicine and still have a small town feel!
- It?s an employed position with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
- 100% Outpatient with no OB.
- Paid Relocation.
- Signing Bonus.
- Loan Repayment.
In addition, St. Vincent Healthcare can offer a unique opportunity to physicians in that we have funding for some of the most cutting edge technology. We have an excellent group of providers that are collegial, supportive of one another, patient-centric, and family oriented. Also, we are able to provide a position that will allow physicians the opportunity to sink their teeth into their new practice. This will allow time for them to truly grow, develop and fine tune their skills, while also maintaining a high level of work life balance!
Our Community & Culture:
This opportunity is located in Bozeman, Montana, a family-oriented community that provides true work-life balance! You'll be able to practice state of the art medicine and still keep that small town feel. In addition, you have quick access to numerous hiking trails, fishing holes, lakes, rivers, Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks, and twelve different ski hills to choose from all within a day's drive! We have a variety of school options and a praiseworthy public school system. Montana is truly splendid; offering views, adventure and landscape that are incomparable to anything in the US.Qualifications:
- Must be American Board Certified/Eligible
- Able to obtain a Montana medical license
- Legally authorized to work in the United States