As Construction Superintendent at SCIF Constructors candidates responsibilities will include the following:
- Coordinate with the Project Manager for receipt of all project documents including SOW, Subcontractor SOWs, Contact list, Project folder and building plan review.
- Project kick-off meeting attendance. During kick off meetings any unconfirmed information regarding the project site and personnel involved should be gathered and reviewed with the Project Manager.
- Scheduling and coordination of subcontractors and their scope of work.
- Conduct safety meetings with subcontractors on site.
- Completing daily reports documenting the site activities and any issues that may arise.
- Coordinate with PM on any necessary change orders incoming and/or outgoing.
- Assist PM with material orders and delivery of materials.
- Coordinate progress meetings in conjunction with PM and client representatives.
- Coordinate building system shut downs with PM and building facilities personnel or property management.
- Create, maintain and edit project schedule using Microsoft Project.
- Ensure timely completion of scope of work in accordance with project schedule and contract performance period.
- Coordinate with PM to create a project completion package suitable to the clients needs and requests.
Alternative Job Duties:
Due to the nature of our companies specialized construction, there are many duties assumed by the superintendent necessary to maintaining the national security integrity of the facilities being built.
- Maintain record of all personnel accessing the controlled area of work.
- Ensure all personnel entering the area of work have been vetted and are approved for site access.
- Photographically document each phase and detail of the construction process
- Transfer photo documents to the PM for close out package.
- Perform regular scheduled security briefing with subcontractors.
- Perform regular inspection of tools, materials, and personal property entering the project site.
- Report any findings of disallowed material or devices to the clients' security representative.
Job Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years as Construction Superintendent (additional carpentry/drywall and electrical/hvac background will be highly valued)
- Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- OSCHA certification preferred
*All applicants are required to complete background screening. U.S. citizenship required.