Lighting Controls System Engineer Job Profile and Description:
A Lighting Controls System Engineer is responsible for commissioning and startup of Control Systems, Project Management of Systems, Analyzing and Quoting Project Pricing and driving the overall startup and commissioning process within the territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The individual should ensure that Control Systems comply with the specifications of the project and sequence of operations.
- Should form a comfortable indoor climate for learning.
- The ability to maintain a very heavy schedule of tasks and projects.
- Should coordinate between the sales operations and facilities in order to provide commissioning and training on controls systems.
- Should communicate well with the sales team and associates.
- Should formulate plans for implementing growth from existing installations.
- Responsible for arranging and filling, billings, quotations and other necessary documents
- Should review design of facilities and construction specifications as related to Lighting and Controls.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced with AutoCAD, Revit and AGI are required.
- Be able to present and communicate effectively in group settings.
- Should know about technical details lighting and control systems.
- Should have the ability to manage the budget and time required for the project.
- Should possess strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills which will help him coordinate among different divisions.
- Experience working with other Controls Companies systems/platforms.
Education and Qualifications
A strong background in Electrical Systems and Lighting Control Systems is required along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Business.
Compensation Plan and Benefits
SCI will provide a comprehensive compensation package commensurate with your experience and qualifications. SCI also offers a 401k program, profit sharing, bonus program, and our Health Insurance Program, Dental and Vision.