The Regional Services Manager is responsible for the effective and profitable management of their defined market. They will be responsible for developing, coaching, and mentoring a team of location leaders in diverse geographic locations to ensure the highest quality of service to our customers and families. The ideal candidate is a positive, results-oriented manager, who must meet our high standard of service quality and ethics, and stimulate business growth through innovative market strategies. This position will require relocation to Southern California.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall management of specified territory; encompassing, talent management, innovation, and strategy for SCI Direct offices to ensure goals are met.
- Act as a resource to Managers in support of families, proposals and performance objectives.
- Coordinate and lead regularly scheduled meetings to ensure workforce is highly motivated, on target with customer needs, and market growth opportunities
- Strong liaison between upper management and location associates
- Strategic planning and coordination to further promote, market and sell company product to SCI-Direct customers and families
- Create training plans and conduct performance evaluations for direct reports to support a highly motivated, accountable, and well developed team
- Lead, motivate, develop, coach and mentor a team of location leaders in assigned area of responsibility
- Conduct forecasts on daily/weekly/monthly basis to ensure goals are met
- Experience in effectively managing direct reports in multiple locations in diverse geographical areas
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Ability to multitask in a self-directed, dynamic environment with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong problem analysis, conflict resolution and customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of compliance regulations with all Federal, State and Local laws within the Funeral, Cemetery, and Crematory industry
- 50-75% travel required within your area of responsibility. This position will require relocation to Southern California.
At SCI Direct, our mission is to provide peace of mind through end of life planning, offering families dignified and affordable cremation services. Voted a Great Place to Work, we are the largest provider of cremation and pre-arrangement services in the industry Some rewarding benefits you will receive by joining our team are:
· Competitive health plans with generous employer paid portion
· Flexible environment affording Work/Life Balance
· 401(k) with company match
· Paid Time Off (Sick time, personal days and vacation time)
· Competitive salary with bonus potential
· Job related training and career path development
· Tuition reimbursement