Provide school based interventions under direct supervision of a Clinical Social Worker.
Responsibilities: Include but not limited to:
1. Advocate for students' education, safety and well being;
2. Provide individual and group counseling;
3. Assist with risk assessments and become familiar with the DSM 5;
4. Provide crisis intervention as needed;
5. Make home visits, when appropriate;
6. Collaborate with school-based staff and administrator;
7. Participation in Individual Education Program meetings as needed and assist in the development of intervention plans in which school socialwork services are appropriate;
8. Serve as a liaison and advocate for students and parents;
9. Serve as a liaison between the Interlocal Learning Center and community agencies; and
10. Attend School Social Work meetings.