Engagement Managers provide overall leadership, vision, strategic planning, oversight and management to ensure successful delivery across a large program or multiple projects across a portfolio of clients. Serving as one of the most senior members in an account, Engagement Managers are expected to lead all senior and executive level client interactions and establish regular communication and collaboration operating rhythms. They actively manage delivery risk and escalate issues throughout the project, when needed. Engagement Managers ensure projects are delivered on time, and on budget, with highest client satisfaction.
Engagement Managers proactively monitor and manage execution of deliverables through all phases of the delivery life cycle. They effectively oversee development of project plans and estimates, with responsibilities ranging from scoping, business and process analytics, process and technical design and requirements development through recommendation, implementation and deployment of the recommended solution.
Desired Skills & Experience
While we believe skills can be developed over time, our Engagement Managers should have the following skills and experience on day one:
- At least 5 years of experience leading large projects ($1M+) with overall accountability for resource allocation, budget, scope, risk mitigation, and executive operating rhythms and communication plans.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams and mentoring and coaching project team members.
- Adept at supporting sales efforts by proactively identifying extension and expansion opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Experience managing and owning executive level client relationships.