Digital Services Customer Service Rep
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
State Credit Union is in need of a Customer Service Rep within our Digital Services department. The Digital Services CSR will have the pleasure of supporting Digital Services by assisting members with the day-to-day member service needs through the digital channels of SCU, including multiple email inboxes and live chat. Duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist members by email, chat, or by phone and either process the request or direct the request to the appropriate person or department for assistance
- Answer member account inquiries to include account balances, loan payoffs, credit available, check verification, interim statement activity and any other routine member account related inquiry.
- Respond to members' requests, problems, and complaints and/or direct to proper person for specific information and assistance.
- Educate members regarding products and services that may improve their financial lives.
- Educate and provide support materials to member facing SCU personnel on digital service systems to increase adoption and usage.
- Troubleshoot member issues to resolution and maintain member service levels to satisfaction as they pertain to online and mobile banking.
A high school education is required with one year of experience in an operational, technical or member service role at a financial institution. All applicants must have excellent written and oral communication skills, demonstrated technical acumen, and the ability to multi-task.
EOE - This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, military status, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
SC State Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at SC State Credit Union