Public Health Emergency Management Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
SC&A is an employee-owned small business providing emergency management, environmental, and energy consulting services since our founding in 1981. We are headquartered in Arlington, VA, with satellite offices in Germantown, MD, and Chapel Hill, NC.
SC&A is seeking an experienced program manager to lead emergency public health and emergency management activities related to a Federal emergency management opportunity, as well as potential other Federal clients to manage teams and delivery quality products and services related to emergency management and homeland security programs. The candidate must be near Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Qualified candidate must have:
- An active CEM certification
- A bachelor’s degree (or equitable years of experience)
- At least 7 years professional experience serving in a management role, and
- At least 10 years’ experience in supporting homeland security and emergency management programs and initiatives. Candidates with emergency public health experience viewed favorably
- PMP, and related certifications and accreditations viewed favorably
- Must be familiar with applicable government laws, regulations, policies, and frameworks (e.g., Stafford Act, applicable Executive Orders (EOs)/Presidential Policy Decisions (PPDs) the National Response Framework)
- Familiarity with HHS-based emergency management programs viewed very favorably
- Experience in and understanding of operations/functionality of SharePoint viewed favorably
- Must have experience in managing, designing, and implementing all types of Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation (HSEEP))-compliant exercises
- Must have experience in supporting response operations from an emergency operations center
- Familiarity with COOP and continuity programs viewed favorably.
- Working with Group Vice President to deliver timely, quality products and services to clients
- Building and managing teams to deliver such products and services, such as plans, exercises, and related EM products.
- Routinely interacting with client to support product and service delivery both from SC&A locations and client site(s).
- Managing budgets and resources; establishing timelines; and serving as senior resource for the design, development, and delivery of high-quality products and services
- Support business development as directed
Work is primarily at corporate office location in Arlington and at SC&A’s Chapel Hill NC (candidates from North Carolina would be able to work from that location in Chapel Hill)
- Candidate will be expected to engage at client location in North Carolina on a routine basis
- While no other significant travel is expected with this position, candidate is expected to be able to work for extended periods of time (e.g., 2-weeks to two months) at client’s EOC in the event of EOC activation.
SC&A offers a full benefits program including paid holidays and leave (leave pro-rated based on years of experience); bonus potential; robust health care options; 401K w/ safe harbor/profit sharing match; training and education programs; and other company benefits.
SC&A, Inc. requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated prior to their employment start date. SC&A, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodation to those with a medical condition, disability or a sincerely held religious belief that prevents them from receiving a vaccine so long as it does not create an undue hardship for SC&A, Inc. and/or does not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of the employee or others in the workplace.
SC&A does not accept third-party applications or agency inquiries. Phone calls are not accepted for any position. Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. SC&A maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Powered by JazzHR
GovernmentView all jobs at SC&A Inc