Help Desk Technician - Managed IT Services
- Expired: February 19, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Let's cut right to the chase - You've got technical support skills and you're looking for work, Vodigy is hiring. We're looking for someone to join our growing business. Our team is responsible for a wide range of systems and technologies with multiple diverse small and medium businesses.
We realize your time is precious. That's why we'll only subject you to a single interview and you will know shortly after if you've got the gig. Honestly, if an employer has time for multi-round interview process, do you really want to work there anyways?
Come see what a supportive work environment feels like. Come eat the food that our boss is easily persuaded to purchase for us and does so at least once a week. Very importantly, feel what it's like to not be guilted by your employer when you need to take time off to do human being things.
This is us. We're Vodigy. We'd love to have you join our team.
What's in it for you? Growth, advancing your career in IT, learning something new all the time, causing a ruckus in the office with a fun group of people and all those other important job things like pay check and benefits.
We have a continuous focus on learning and collaboration. The environment at the office is fun and fast paced, and we enjoy great relationships with our clients.
The Help Desk Technician is responsible for the following:
• Resolve inbound hardware, software, or network technical support requests, via email, phone, and web
• Document all customer interaction with high attention to detail and accuracy within ConnectWise system
• Assist in on-boarding new clients
• Remotely manage client systems using tools, i.e. RMM Tools, Logmein
• Recognize and escalate more difficult problems
• Collaborate with team members to solve IT problems
• Full time, Monday-Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
• Salary range of $50,000-$70,000 DOQ
• Medical, vision and dental insurance options
• 401(k) match
• PTO and paid holidays
• Certification Test fee reimbursement
Qualifications (ranked highest preferred to lowest):
- 3+ years providing technical support
- Networking(Cisco): implementing & supporting managed switches, routing & vlans.
- Server Administration: troubleshooting servers and associated applications, installing new servers.
- Virtualization: Hyper-V, VMWare
- Consulting and excellent customer service skills
- Tenacious desire to solve complex technical problems
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- Desire to learn new technology
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Transportation to and from clients required
- ConnectWise Suite
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange Online, One Drive, SharePoint)
- Microsoft Windows, Windows Server
- Cisco Meraki
- Active Directory
- Apple OS, Android, iOS
SBS Group of Companies
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Get fresh HELP DESK Support Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!