Administrative Assistant - Fluent in Spanish & English
Must have reliable transportation as will work in various sites in the Miramar/La Jolla/Sorrento Valley Area.
Our company does drug screening and background check. We also participate in E-Verify.
**For immediate consideration please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume**
Administrative/Clerical & Data Entry Experience Required. Dispatches work orders and communicates workflow between shifts. Must be able to speak and write in Spanish and English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Processes & dispatches work orders.
- Communicates workflow between shifts.
- Support site management with employee programs and services.
- Liaison between staff & corporate human resources.
- Organizes weekly staff meetings.
- Places and arranges job postings.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Processing paperwork for newly hired employees.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
- Extensive data entry.
Shift: Monday-Friday from 11am - 7:30pm
**Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.**
**Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.**