PT Driver CDL A - Home Daily
- $28 Hourly
DRIVER - CDL A (2 years minimum experience required)
POSITION IS PART TIME WITH FULL TIME POTENTIAL - ALL DETAILS BELOW
Presents self professionally while transporting loaded/empty trailers or tractors only from a point-to-point location in a timely manner. Operates all equipment safely while demonstrating attention to detail, safe work habits and working knowledge of tractor trailers.
Starting Pay: $28.00 an hour
Work Schedule supports dedicated routes
Duties and Responsibilities of the Driver CDL A
- Ensures safe, accurate, timely deliveries
- Transports loaded/empty trailers from point-to-point locations
- Collaborates with Dispatcher for any work assignments, changes in route and/or situations regarding delivery
- Perform proper equipment pre-trips, post trips and reports mechanical issues or damage in a timely manner
- Completes route check-ins as directed
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
Driver CDL A - Qualifications and Requirements
- CDL-A driver's license
- Two years CDL-A previous driving experience (minimum)
- Dedicated punctuality, good verbal/listening skills and ability to problem solve
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Maintain a safe driving record accordingly to SBM Logistics and DOT requirements
Working conditions as a Driver CDL A
Extensive travel may be required with prolonged sitting, standing and walking. Exposure to outside weather conditions may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by those assigned to the role. They are not to be construed as inclusive responsibilities and skills required of personnel. Job profile may be changed at any time per discretion of SBM Logistics.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
SBM Truck ServiceShepherdsville, KY
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.