SBM is currently looking to hire a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join their team! The CSR works well with co-workers and customers. Understand and follow explicit instructions, both oral and written. Give, receive or explain job related data using basic communication skills. Requires good judgement in thought and/or decision-making. May need to explain work methods & instructions. Aid in training others or demonstrate work processes.Responsibilities
- Comply with safety rules, policies, and procedures. Stops at risk behavior of others and self.
- Perform work assignments in a team with other employees.
- Perform repetitive tasks.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Follow all protocols, company procedures, policies, and rules.
- Take direction and respond to supervision.
- Talk with lead, supervisor, co-workers, managers, and customers in a professional manner.
- Fill in during staff shortage.
- Support shift lead in completing punch-list items.
- Use proper personal protective equipment.
- Present a professional appearance and conduct.
- Understand customer service and satisfaction.
- Understand reporting systems, and of the environment.
Transport small equipment, tools, chairs, & tables.
Straighten areas, such as lobbies, conference rooms, locker rooms, & break rooms
Dust mopping floors
Pick up trash outdoors
Empty recycle boxes
Wipe down mirrors
Wipe down sinks, partitions, and stainless steel
Restock supply cabinet/room
Transport trash & waste to proper disposal areas.
Polish metal & woodwork.
Clean upholstered furniture.
Clean window blinds.
Replace light bulbs.
Damp mop floors
- Less than high school education or up to one month related experience or training or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Completed all safety certifications
- Ability to Read 2-3 syllable words, recognize similarities and differences between words and series of numbers.
- Ability to print clearly and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, managers, and customers.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish a plus.
- Know how to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10s and 100s.
- Know the American measures of money, weight, size, length, shapes, distance and measures such as, cups, pints, quarts, gallons, etc.
- Required to have a valid drivers license if driving own vehicle or company vehicle on business time, will also require you have proof of vehicle registration and insurance.
- Maybe required to be forklift certified and/or MER certified.
Available Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Compensation: The pay rate for this position is $13.75 per hour.
SBM Site Services