SBM Site Services Edison, NJ
- Expired: July 07, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
SBM Management is searching for an Administrative Assistant who is motivated and committed to providing outstanding customer service each and every day while ensuring a positive experience for each caller and visitor. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have excellent typing skills.Responsibilities
- Support site management with employee programs and services
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Answers and screens manager's telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates manager's schedule and makes appointments.
- Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Experience as an administrative professional
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail required
Available Shift: 1st Shift
Compensation: $17.00 per hour
SBM Site Services
BusinessView all jobs at SBM Site Services