SBM Management Augusta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
SBM Management is searching for a Utility Technician! The Utility Technician is responsible for keeping common areas clean and neat, restocking supplies, trash disposal and maintaining general cleanliness. This position may also be responsible for assisting with training or demonstrating work processes.
- Stock supplies for restrooms and supply cabinets/rooms
- Clean restrooms, parking deck, elevators, windows, furniture
- Dispose of trash, waste and recyclables
- Maintain clean work area
- Fill in during staff shortage
- Support shift lead in completing punch-list items
- Present a professional appearance and conduct
- Maintain customer service and satisfaction
- Produce simple reports
- Picture/Bulletin Board Installation
- Touch up paint and small repairs
- Assembling shelves/furniture
- Outside sign installation(small signs)
- Restroom management of drains plugged
- Escort Vendors
- Complete W.O., general requests as needed
- Custodial or janitorial experience is preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Be able to take initiative, work as a team member and communicate effectively
Available Shift: Multiple Shifts Available
7:00 am – 3:30 pm
5:00 pm – 1:30 am
12:00 am – 6:00 am
Compensation: $10.50 per hour
WHY WORK FOR SBM?!
- Full-time benefits include PTO time, health insurance, life insurance, 401K with matching %
- Free cell phone unlimited data, messages, etc.
- On-the-job training, employee routes on the mobile app, weekly paid training.
- Monthly bonus (based on meeting all performance requirements)
- Monthly gift cards for employee recognition
- Referral bonuses
- Employees programs such as Turkey Giveaway; Backpacks (full of school supplies, for those with kids in school)
- Teambuilding activities & lunches
- Safety Bingo Program- $100-$500 bonus.
- Free Parking on site
- Sign-On Bonus
Please contact our Site Manager. Text, or call!
Name: Leo Menendez
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at SBM Management