Sales Lead Generator
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Lead Generator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation, and information.
This position will be expected to increase the number of outbound leads driven to this team and may also be required to qualify inbound leads.
- Lead generation is the process of gaining the interest of potential customers to increase future sales
- Identify Your Target Audience, Create a Sales Funnel
- Attracting new clients and creating sales pipelines
- Cold Calling
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Sales Coordinators will also arrange to ship sales materials for trade shows or conferences.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Support team’s around the country
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Sales Lead Generator to answer phone calls and emails about sales questions or concerns.
- Sales Lead Generator might follow up with sales representatives.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales Lead Generator
- Familiarity with CRM, Salesforce software
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- The Lead sales Generator must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, sometimes high-stress work environment.
- The sales Lead Generator coordinator needs work experience in a similar setting, preferably with customer service, sales, or office administration
Compensation: $75,000 - $80,000 per year
BusinessView all jobs at SBM Management
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?