- $72,000 to $76,000 Yearly
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Director of Contracts, Account Directors, and Finance Managers to maintain a list of upcoming contract expirations with contract status, contract end dates, and all relevant financial information.
- Collaborate with Pricing Managers, Account Directors, Finance Managers, and Operations teams on data gathering in preparation for contract renewals, current account RFPs, and current account pricing updates. Data includes employee rosters, wages and benefits, financial reports, existing pricing models, and current pricing sheets.
- Maintain and support pricing efforts through deal tracking, proposal-level benchmarking metrics, and comparisons to industry standards, current SBM verticals, markets, and deal size.
- Lead ad-hoc pricing projects and reporting, including client benchmarking, wage analyses, and union increases (dates and cost changes).
- Collaborate with the pricing team on innovative and forward-thinking ideas on improvements to the pricing model process including template changes and predictive modeling.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/ or Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or equivalent years of experience in Pricing and business development. Five (5) years of additional experience my be substituted, in lieu of degree.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
May be required to have a valid driver's license.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Solid understanding of finance and accounting principles
Must be able to work cooperatively and effectively with key stakeholders to produce compliant, compelling, competitive, and winning proposal sections in a highly demanding and dynamic work environment
Understands company service offerings, experience, and capabilities
Must possess great communications skillsExcellent organizational and leadership abilities
Compensation: $72,000-76,000 per yearEmployment Type: Regular Full-Time
SBM ManagementSacramento, CA
BusinessView All SBM Management Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.