- Posted: over a month ago
SBM Management is searching for Laboratory Custodian ! The Lab Technician will be responsible for working within GMP guidelines to keep assigned facilities, such as office, commercial, industrial, or institutional buildings in a clean and orderly condition. The ideal candidate will work successfully with fellow employees and others.
Responsibilities of a GMP Technician
- Management of hazardous waste onsite (Transport bio-hazard waste, chemical hazard waste, and lab trash debris waste) from the lab areas to the hazardous accumulation waste sheds
- Manage contractors onsite with the collection of biohazard waste and hazardous waste shipping offsite
- Weekly hazardous waste accumulation inspection checklist, manage uniform hazardous waste manifest for the generated profiled waste onsite
- Comply with safety rules, policies, and procedures, CFR regulations of generated waste onsite
- Daily inspection and decontamination of equipment, flooring, satellite waste accumulation, etc.
- Act as area fill-in for staff shortages – cross train on additional task to cover areas of business as needed
- Lab supplies inventory, chemical waste collection daily reporting in excel spreadsheet
- Abide to all safety on the job procedures, trainings, weekly safety stand downs, donning proper PPE, work site safety etc.
- Understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) is required
- Previous hazardous waste management preferred
- A drug test will be required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must speak and write English and be able to read it for safety procedures
Available Shift: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
Compensation: $23.00 per hour
This client site requires 100% vaccination status
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at SBM Management