Director Global Account Solutions
SBM Management Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
SBM is a fast-growing nationwide facilities service company that is looking to add a talented and ambitious self-starter that is willing to develop strategies that help the organization penetrate and win new markets.
- Leads and supports the development of the global sales pipeline, via the regions, through global connectivity and insight
- Develop new accounts, maintain existing accounts, and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue goals and maximize profits for the market while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Produce regular reports and sales forecasts.
- Analyze current/potential market and sales trends and coordinate all activities to maintain and increase revenue and market share through added business
- Coordinates and aligns strategy with corporate growth plan.
- Help develop standard presentations and sales support materials.
- Manage operational improvement processes to help support the development of growth market
- Engage and drive Go to Market initiatives to support Sales Enablement as part of the sales lifecycle
Education and/ or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, or a related field from a four-year college or university with 5-8 years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Positive, growth-oriented mindset
- Requires strong leadership skills to manage a team.
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written
- Self-motivated and strong initiative, with ability to be a team player.
- Concise and timely communications both internally and externally.
- Able to integrate written and verbal skills into the sales process.
- Strong presentation skills.
Shift: Full time
BusinessView all jobs at SBM Management