SBM Management Sacramento, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Project manage, oversee, organize, and help drive IT initiatives and KPI’s; prepare presentations, action trackers, and reports as needed
- Capture and report on department’s goals and KPIs; partner with IT leaders to create QBR presentations
- Ensure effective communication and stakeholder engagement activities making use of communication resources and reporting/tracking systems
- Manage PMO’s monthly budget and follows up on budgetary issues and actions
- Develop accountability processes to ensure leaders and their teams are executing on key PMO priorities
- Conduct research and analysis of market trends
- Ensure project align with strategic plan and desired outcomes
- Develop presentation materials including charts, graphs and data representations
- Provide ongoing analysis and delivery of projects to maximize use of resources including time, people and money
- Monitor project costs to maximize use of resources
- Works with leadership team on wide ranging scope and insight into all company-related matters
- Prepare presentations and updates for internal audiences, such as leadership reports or presentations for company-wide meetings
- Set agenda and prepare material for weekly leadership staff meetings; track action items and follow up on outstanding deliverables
- Works with leadership team to create the agenda for all hands, strategic meetings, and leadership meetings
- Updates IT on progress against goals and project updates
- Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information to facilitate efficient decision making
- Collaborate across multiple functional areas to provide oversight and guidance on key projects
- Create insightful analytics and actionable summaries
- BS/BA from an accredited college or university; ten to fifteen years of relevant IT/PMO experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Desirable certifications include (not all required): PMP, PgMP, PRINCE II, CSM, CBAP, PMI-ACP, SAFe Agile, ITIL, ITSM, Lean Six Sigma
- May be required to have a valid drivers’ license.
- Project Management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft tools - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, Teams, Planner, etc.
- Possess working to advanced knowledge of Business Analysis:
Requirements gathering,Business Requirements capture and documentation,Process flows,Possess working to advanced knowledge of Digital Transformation and pertinent projects, such as: Process re-engineering and automation,Data migration and integration, Electronic Content Management Systems,ERPs, CRMs, Business Web Technology, etc.Azure, AWS, Google and other Cloud Technologies Project Management Tools, such as: MS Project, JIRA, Smartsheet, Monday.com, Trello, etc.
Must be self-driven and able to work with little or no supervision.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, high sense of responsibility
Ability to execute ideas, learn and be involved in the business Ability to work within ambiguity and competing priorities
TechnologyView all jobs at SBM Management