Customer Service Rep / Custodian
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Comply with safety rules, policies, and procedures. Stops at risk behavior of others and self.
- Perform work assignments in a team with other employees.
- Perform repetitive tasks.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Follow all protocols, company procedures, policies, and rules.
- Take direction and respond to supervision.
- Talk with lead, supervisor, co-workers, managers, and customers in a professional manner.
- Fill in during staff shortage.
- Support shift lead in completing punch-list items.
- Use proper personal protective equipment.
- Present a professional appearance and conduct.
- Understand customer service and satisfaction.
- Understand reporting systems, and of the environment.
- Less than high school education or up to one month related experience or training or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Completed all safety certifications
- Ability to Read 2-3 syllable words, recognize similarities and differences between words and series of numbers.
- Ability to print clearly and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, managers, and customers.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish a plus.
- Know how to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Know the American measures of money, weight, size, length, shapes, distance and measures such as, cups, pints, quarts, gallons, etc.
- Required to have a valid driver’s license if driving own vehicle or company vehicle on business time, will also require you have proof of vehicle registration and insurance.
- Maybe required to be forklift certified and/or MER certified.
Compensation: The pay rate for this position is $16.00 per hour.
Shift: Monday-Friday 9:30am-6:00pm
BusinessView all jobs at SBM Management