Custodial Lead -Environmental Tech
SBM Management Edinburg, TX
- Expired: June 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
SBM Management is currently looking to hire a Custodial Lead to join their team! The Custodial Lead has responsibilities for overseeing activities within the assigned program. This includes the company employees and other temporary employees engaged in the program. Program could be custodial, clean room, recycle, moves, and maintenance. Adhere to, implement, and demonstrate safe work practices and procedures. Lead by example.
- Performs duties of employees within the program assigned.
- Assist with training employees in tasks, safety, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate and monitors work activities.
- Written reports, such as pass down, weekly, or monthly.
- Perform quality, service, and safety inspections.
- Tracks equipment inventory, maintenance and repair.
- Tracks supplies inventory and maintained.
- Issue equipment and supplies.
- Monitors employees for proper use of personal protective equipment, supplies, and equipment.
- Reports employee personnel and customer issues to supervisor.
- Corrects at risk behavior immediately, then reports to the supervisor immediately.
- Reports accidents and incidents to the supervisor immediately.
- Provide recommendations for corrective action on areas that need improvement.
- Maintain records, i.e. training, inspections, data collection.
- One to three months’ related experience and/or training; High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and understand simple instructions and short messages.
- Ability to apply common sense knowledge to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Need a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle registered in applicant name. Job will require to be driving (Mileage is reimbursed). Must be able to use a computer and utilize basic functions.
- Good written and verbal skills, excellent customer service, time management skills, and training abilities.
- Use of forklifts and pallet jacks a plus.
- Must be Bi-lingual
- Ability to work independently as well as in group environments
- Strong Communication Skills
Available Shift: Full TimeCompensation: $16.00 per hour
WHY WORK FOR SBM?
Full-time benefits include PTO time, health insurance, life insurance, 401K with matching %
- Excellent career advancement opportunities!
- Referral bonuses
- Employees programs such as Turkey Giveaway; Backpacks (full of school supplies, for those with kids in school)
- Provide daily Covid19 surgical mask
Please contact our recruiter. Text or call!
Name: Katie Cook
Real EstateView all jobs at SBM Management