Chief Financial Officer
- Posted: over a month ago
SBM Management is looking to add a talented and innovative individual to oversee our finance team and position the organization to pursue an aggressive growth strategy. The CFO is a key member of our senior executive team that reports directly to the President. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for finance, forecasting, strategic planning, FP&A, supply chain, payroll, and will Participate in financial due diligence for new business opportunities (RFP review, bid modeling, contract administration).
- Oversees and manages either directly or through subordinates, “no excuse” budgeting, audit, tax, legal, accounting, purchasing, “no surprises” cash flow, long-range forecasting, and insurance activities for the organization.
- Directs the financial leadership in providing and directing standard expectations, compliance & reporting, continuous improvement processes & procedures, and computer application systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
- Drives a standard assessment and reporting of manager ranking based on budget standards and growth.
- Appraises the organization's financial position and issues periodic reports on the organization's financial stability, liquidity, and growth.
- Presents financial data, metrics, and processes with accuracy and in a manner that aids in a client’s confidence and in excitement.
- Coordinates tax reporting programs and investor relations activities.
- Analyzes, consolidates, and directs all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical, benchmarking, and routine reports.
- Oversees the engagement, use, and accuracy of financial data in 4Insite.
- Directs and analyzes studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the organization's policies and operations.
- Analyzes operational issues affecting functional groups, compensation, and determines their financial impact.
- Evaluates and recommends business partnering opportunities.
- Other tasks as assigned
Education and/ or Experience
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field from a four-year college preferred
- Certified public accountant designated preferred
- 10+ years of proven experience as CFO or relevant role
- Ability to strategize and solve problems and have strong leadership skills
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at SBM Management