- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SBM is currently looking to hire a CSR to join their team! The CSR works well with co-workers and customers. Understand and follow explicit instructions, both oral and written. Give, receive or explain job related data using basic communication skills. Requires good judgement in thought and/or decision-making. May need to explain work methods & instructions. Aid in training others or demonstrate work processes.
- Comply with safety rules, policies, and procedures. Stops at risk behavior of others and self.
- Perform work assignments in a team with other employees.
- Perform repetitive tasks.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Follow all protocols, company procedures, policies, and rules.
- Take direction and respond to supervision.
- Talk with lead, supervisor, co-workers, managers, and customers in a professional manner.
- Fill in during staff shortage.
- Support shift lead in completing punch-list items.
- Use proper personal protective equipment.
- Present a professional appearance and conduct.
- Understand customer service and satisfaction.
- Understand reporting systems, and of the environment.
- Stocking restrooms, Transport small equipment, tools, chairs, & tables, Straighten areas, such as lobbies, conference rooms, locker rooms, & break rooms, Mopping floors, Restroom cleaning, Pick up trash outdoors, Clean ashtrays, Light Vacuuming, Dusting, Window cleaning, Empty recycle boxes, Clean glass, Wipe down mirrors, Wipe down sinks, partitions, and stainless steel, Restock supply cabinet/room, Clean elevators, Carpet spotting, Transport trash & waste to proper disposal areas. Polish metal & woodwork. Clean upholstered furniture. Clean window blinds. Clean draperies. Damp mop floors. Edging
- Less than high school education or up to one month related experience or training or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Completed all safety certifications
- Ability to Read 2-3 syllable words, recognize similarities and differences between words and series of numbers.
- Ability to print clearly and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors, managers, and customers.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish a plus.
- Know how to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Know the American measures of money, weight, size, length, shapes, distance and measures such as, cups, pints, quarts, gallons, etc.
- Required to have a valid driver’s license if driving own vehicle or company vehicle on business time, will also require you have proof of vehicle registration and insurance.
- Maybe required to be forklift certified and/or MER certified.
- 1 year of custodial experience
- Must be able to read and write in English.
Shift: 8am to 4:30pm Thursday through Monday
BusinessView all jobs at SBM Management