Bilingual Site Administrative Assistant
SBM Management New Brunswick, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
SBM Management is searching for a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Administrative Assistant who is motivated and committed to providing outstanding customer service each and every day while ensuring a positive experience for each caller and visitor. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and have excellent typing skills.
- Support site management with employee programs and services
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate files to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Answers and screens manager's telephone calls and arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates manager's the schedule and makes appointments.
- Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Experience as an administrative professional
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
WHY WORK FOR SBM?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities!
- Free cell phone unlimited data, messages, etc.
- Free Parking on site
- Provide daily Covid19 surgical mask
AddressNew Brunswick, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at SBM Management