Assistant Operations Manager - MIT
- $60,000 to $65,000 Yearly
Manager in Training Position
Are you an ambitious individual looking to advance your career as a top performer? SBM's Manager in Training (MIT) program assists motivated individuals in developing the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in a permanent leadership position.
Our MIT program is a blended-learning, 90-day program focused on immersing a manager in all aspects of running a multi-million-dollar business within the facilities industry. Training takes place on-site at one of our Fortune 200 client locations and guides trainees by integrating hands-on training, expert learning, real-time feedback, and personalized advice. The program is ideal for college graduates and those seeking professional development opportunities.
All participants must complete training to advance to a manager role where they will oversee their team. Successful completion of the program is the first step for future leadership opportunities as SBM strongly advocates the philosophy of growth from within. Most of our senior leadership team, including C-suite, Vice Presidents, and Site Managers, have completed the MIT program.
Typical Day in Training
- Continuous Learning & Development: The expedited training program lasts approximately three months. You will receive hands-on experience and mentorship opportunities during this training time. You'll also drive your own learning plan that covers all aspects of managing one of SBM's fast-paced client facilities. Upon course completion, you'll have the chance to obtain a manager position at one of our accounts.
- Team Management: You'll use your interpersonal and communication skills to cultivate a positive environment and motivate a team of diverse individuals. Duties include providing employee feedback, supporting team members' development, and participating in staff planning and recruiting.
- Supportive Teamwork: You'll work in our fast-paced team environment, where you will provide operational support, conduct management training, problem-solve, and communicate with senior management.
- Exceptional Customer Service: Strengthen customer advocacy by supporting and providing excellent customer service.
- Travel Opportunities: Support new transitions and learn from other key team members nationwide.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university preferred but not required
- Previous leadership experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Team building skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Drive to achieve results
- Relocation required upon graduation/completion of the MIT Program unless there is a local opportunity
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- An attractive health benefits is offered, which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO
Compensation: $60,000- $65,000 per yearEmployment Type: Regular Full-Time
SBM ManagementPhoenix, AZ
RetailView All SBM Management Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.