- Posted: over a month ago
SBM Management is hiring an Area Manager! As the Area Manager, you will direct company programs and implements company policy to ensure compliance with contract duties between company and Customer for a specified area.
- Develop strategies to ensure long-term success.
- Oversee operations to ensure efficiency.
- Maximize profitability.
- Work closely with senior executives and report to senior executives on progress and issues.
- Manage the area’s financial accountability through reviewing critical reports and evaluate the area’s combined expense plan to ensure overall operations meet SBM financial goals.
- Provide creative and practical solutions to problems.
- Maintain and increase standards of customer service.
- Work with senior area manager and director of operations on new budget plan.
- Conduct routine visits to the sites to maintain company standards.
- Maintains a safe work environment for self and employees by implementing comprehensive safety, recognition, and training programs. Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, such as FLSA, OSHA, ADA, etc.
- Manages and retains a qualified staff that is reasonably satisfied with position and compensation, understands and is trained for their position and has a clear line of sight to the goals and expectations of the company and recognized the impact their contributions to the Company.
- Travel is required for this position.
BusinessView all jobs at SBM Management